- May 2011. JVM Aluminum, Inc.
completes -using a number of unique products- exterior and interior renovation of New York's landmark Arthur Avenue Retail Market. Funding
was in part provided via a NYC Economic Development Corporation grant and with the aid of Rep. Jose Serrano and City Council Majority Leader Joel Rivera. See among others,
- November 2006. JVM Aluminum, Inc. products are featured in
Architectural Products magazine, in the "Nov. / Dec. 2006" issue.
- July 10, 2006. JVM Aluminum, Inc. announces the availability and distribution of
high quality sliding-folding windows & doors with specialized extrusion designs and mechanisms. Products in this line are made to order in a wide variety of configurations and finishes (including wood-grain in electrostatic powder coating).
- June 2005. The company's wood-grain products are featured in US Glass magazine,
in the "22nd Annual Guide to New Products and Services" (June 2005 issue).
- September 15, 2004. JVM Aluminum, Inc., is pleased to announce its flagship product line: Aluminum storefront material in wood-grain finish
(using electrostatic powder coating) results in a family of products that is not only highly original, but has excellent characteristics, as well;
it is the only finish of its kind, that is equally suitable for both interior and exterior architectural applications.
- Read more about the QUALICOAT certification and organization.
- For more on the color specifications and the RAL Institute
- International Standards Organization ISO